Terms & Conditions
Illustrations in our literature are approximate representations and are not binding in detail.
All prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T, which will be invoiced at the rate in force.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notification.
Payment is on a C.O.D basis unless account facilities have been agreed between the two parties, whereas payment terms are then strictly nett 45 days.
The ownership of goods will only be transferred to the purchaser when payment has been recieved in full.
Deliveries with a nett value of £200 will be F.O.C. For all orders under £200 to a third party delivery a minimum surcharge of £10 will be added and are strictly to ground floor only.
All deliveries must be signed and dated by the recipient.
Details of damaged or shortage of goods must be notified by telephone within three days of receipt. Any damaged items must be returned with supporting paperwork before replacement items or credit notes can be considered by the company.
A handling charge will be made on goods returned due to the cancellation of the whole or part of an order. This will be equivalent to a minimum 10% nett value of the goods being returned. Special orders, i.e. those classed as non stock items, will not be considered for return by the Company.
It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that all goods are reasonably suited for the purpose of which they were purchased and to ensure that the goods conform in their usage and installation to all current statutory requirements relating to safety and health.
Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PWF Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PWF Ltd’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PWF Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PWF Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. PWF Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PWF Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PWF Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PWF Ltd’s Internet site, even if PWF Ltd or a PWF Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PWF Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PWF Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PWF Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PWF Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PWF Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PWF Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PWF Ltd’s web site shall be governed by English law without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.